WordPress Webmaster / Developer Position Available
Location: Remote (Yakima or closely surrounding areas required)
Contract to Full Time
Full Job Description
We are looking for a dynamic WordPress Webmaster / Developer to join us. The ideal candidate is a strong team player with the ability to manage multiple issues concurrently while remaining focused on the business impact and production support.
The candidates must have excellent WordPress development and customization skills and ability to develop and support professional websites layouts. Candidate must be creative & innovative. Developer should have a good sense of color scheme, typography and may be able to develop projects from scratch, PSD to HTML/WordPress to final publication according to the desire of the client.
Ideal candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Estimating, designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance, availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- 1-2 years of WordPress themes /plugins development and customization
- 1 year of practical experience in Core PHP or any PHP related MVC framework.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience implementing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wire frames into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Must be having strong concepts of OOP, Databases, Logic building and debugging
- Solid time management skills
- Graphic artist / design skills are helpful
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
Yakima Branding has helped hundreds of companies with their online digital presence. We thrive to support locals with their online platforms to perform to the best of their abilities. This position is highly valued by the Yakima Branding team and the clients.
Submit your resume and examples of your work to [email protected]