SEO Content Writer Position Available
Location: Remote (Yakima or closely surrounding areas required)
Contract Work (estimated 10 hours / week / piece work)
Full Job Description
Yakima Branding specializes in Digital Marketing and has an exciting opportunity to contract with an SEO Content Writer. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in Digital Marketing and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
In this role, you will work closely with all areas of SEO, to assist with the design and production of exciting campaigns and helping the Yakima Branding team achieve agreed targets in a timely fashion. SEO Content Writer responsibilities include creating meta tags and meta descriptions for our client’s websites. This position also requires creative writing experience for blogs and web pages.
Ideal candidate has relevant writing experience in some of the following, and is able to provide examples of their work in:
- HVAC / Electrical / Construction
- Commercial Landscape / Horticulture
- Health Care / Elder Care
- Consumer Services
- Law topics
- Limited supervision- can work independently and in a team
- Possible customer interaction / interview
- 2-3 years writing / marketing experience
- Knowledge of SEO is required
- Proficient in all Microsoft Word
- Time management skills and attention to detail
- Great communication and English writing capabilities
Yakima Branding has helped hundreds of companies with their online digital presence. We thrive to support local businesses with their online platforms to perform to the best of their abilities. This position and their work are highly valued by the Yakima Branding team and the clients.
Submit your resume and specific SEO writing samples to email@example.com