Sales / Account Manager Position Available
Location: Remote (Tri-Cities / Richland, Pasco, Kennewick, West Richland)
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Sales/Account Manager, familiar with selling services to create long-term, trusting relationships with our Digital Marketing and print customers is the Tri-Cities, WA area. The Sales/Account Manager’s role is to actively seek new sales opportunities in the area. Over time it is expected that this position would develop additional business from existing clients from our portfolio of services.
Sales/Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with new and existing customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will need to identify new business opportunities among existing customers and answer client queries. The person in this position must be comfortable with networking, making presentations, some cold-calling, be detail oriented and persistent.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Project Management, Support, and Product Development) to improve the entire customer experience. This position requires local travel, as permitted. If you have a flair for meeting new people, client communications and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Spanish language skills are a bonus. Experience in Digital Marketing, online advertising, and SEO is helpful. Experience in sales of services in a B2B or B2C environment is extremely attractive.
Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual sales goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
- Collaborate with sales management to identify growth opportunities within your territory
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement for producers. Serve as a lead point of contact for regional customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted relationships with key accounts & customers
- Help manage the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate sales progress, client issues, and requests
- Communicate with internal team members for project completion, delivery and issue resolution
- Assist with challenging client requests or issues
Yakima Branding has helped hundreds of companies with their online digital presence in Yakima Valley, into Tacoma and Spokane. We thrive to support local businesses with their online platforms to perform to the best of their abilities. This position is highly valued by the Yakima Branding team and our clients.
- Proven work experience in Sales & Account Management is desired
- Working knowledge in Digital Marketing is ideal
- Some experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience communicating and delivering client-focused solutions to meet customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written and in-person communication skills
- Spanish language skills are a bonus
- Business Owner / Sales Manager
- Salary plus Commission
- Sales Experience: 2-5 years
- Working knowledge of Digital Marketing techniques is ideal
We respect Covid requirements for safety.
Submit your resume and examples of your work to [email protected]