Project Manager Position Available
Location: Remote (Yakima / Tri-Cities or closely surrounding areas required)
Full Job Description
Yakima Branding specializes in Digital Marketing and has an exciting opportunity to contract with a Project Manager. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in Digital Marketing and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
In this role, you will work closely with all areas of our services we offer at Yakima Branding which includes: SEO, Ads, Website Design and Development, Branding, and Social Media. Productive and professional communication with our staff, support teams, and clients is incredibly crucial. The Project Manager will aid with client’s requests in a timely fashion and be able to organize multiple tasks at once.
Ideal candidate has relevant experience in:
- Microsoft products
- Project Management Tool(s)
- Limited supervision- can work independently and in a team
- Liaising with internal and external services
- Possible communication with client
- AA / BA Degree in Marketing, Business, or another relevant subject
- Understanding of basic Digital Marketing techniques is desired
- Functional familiarity with WordPress and/or Wix websites is highly desirable
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Great communication and English writing capabilities
Yakima Branding has helped hundreds of companies with their online digital presence. We thrive to support locals with their online platforms to perform to the best of their abilities. This position is highly valued by the Yakima Branding team and the clients.
Submit your resume and examples of your work to [email protected]