Marketing / Sales Position Available
Sales Representative / Account Management
Location: Yakima, WA
Full Time Salary + Commission
Level: Working Experience Desired
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Sales/Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our Digital Marketing and print customers is the Yakima, WA region. The Sales/Account Manager’s role is to develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities from our portfolio of products and services.
Sales/Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with new and existing customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will need to answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Project Management, Support, and Product Development) to improve the entire customer experience. This position requires local travel, as permitted. If you are familiar with account management software (that’s a plus), have a flair for client communications and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Experience in Digital Marketing, online ads and SEO is helpful. Experience in sales of services in a B2B or B2C environment is extremely attractive.
Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual sales goals while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for regional customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted relationships with key accounts & customers
- Help manage the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate sales progress, client issues, and requests
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement for producers.
- Collaborate with sales management to identify growth opportunities within your territory
- Communicate with internal team members for project completion, delivery and issue resolution
- Assist with challenging client requests or issues
- Proven work experience in Sales & Account Management
- Working knowledge in Marketing, Digital Marketing is ideal
- Some experience with CRM software is ideal (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to meet customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written and in-person communication skills
- Business Owner / Sales Manager
- Salary plus Commission
- Sales Experience: 2-5 years (Preferred but not necessary)
- Working knowledge of Digital Marketing techniques is ideal
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org