How to Advertise on the Internet
Live Video Conference Class
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM PDT
Learn How To Advertise on the Web
In this class we will cover how advertising works on the Internet, why it should be considered for every small or large business, and how to make the most of it. Learn how Google Ads works, along with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn ads and more.
- Deciding on your best outlets
- Determining a budget estimate or range
- Targeting options
- Keyword development
- Calls to action
- Developing ads
- Landing Pages
- Measuring activity and conversions
- Test for success
- You will come out of this class with a working understanding of key factors and decision points to get the most out of your online advertising budget.
What People Are Saying About This Class:
- “I appreciated the quality of content as well as the interactive nature of the presentation “
- “Instructor was very knowledgeable, great tips and tricks”
- “Great class, I now have lots of ideas”
- “Very practical and helpful”
Registration Fee: $55.00
Veterans: Free admission is available for this class. Click Here for details.
The link to join the class will be sent in your registration confirmation email.If you have trouble registering, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker for this class
Kevin’s approach is to find the best Internet Marketing approach for his customers. With 15 years of Internet Marketing experience and 20 additional years in business management, his experience provides him with the background and knowledge needed to see opportunities in today’s fast-paced online environment. Certified in both Google Ads and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Kevin discusses and instructs on the latest topics and options available to businesses like yours.
Kevin’s seminars are interactive, fast-paced, and fun, chock-full of examples. The student will receive facts, caveats, and methods of measuring ROI so students can put their knowledge to use immediately.